#1 Susy

Susy

I brake for furpeoples

• Owner/Admin
  • 1,105 posts
  • LocationA purple planet with chocolate truffle rivers

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:57 AM

POST COUNTS

Unfortunately, the system will not allow me to "add" post counts to current accounts.  I am very sorry for that, as you all earned those.

FORUM POINTS

For the founding members, under your profile picture, you will see a set 10,000 forum points.  This figure will not move.  It is a "placemark" for when we add a new points module in.  I hope we'll be able to find one that suits our needs.  If not, we'll work something out so we can utilize our rewards system again.

AD SYSTEM

There is an ad serving system on board.  However, until I get everything else all finished up and am happy how the board is running, I will not be opening it up just yet.  When Shadow gets back home, and we start discussions on how to make the board somewhat profitable, we might open up some ad sales (not expensive lol).  And we both can learn how to utilize it to everyone's satisfaction.

DONATION BUTTON

It will be coming.  It is NOT mandatory.  It's only there as a help to us, and only to be used because YOU want to chip in from time to time, much like a tip jar.

CHANGE BOARD THEME

If you go all the way down to the end of the forum, you will see "Change Theme" on the left hand side.  Click on it and choose whichever skin is listed.

The mauve fancy skin is Celtic Rose.

The plain non-fancy skin is the IP.Board regular skin.

IP.Board Mobile *should* work with mobile devices.

Anything else just ask in our "Problems" thread here in Support.

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale~
Give someone a hug, a smile, a thank you, or a helping hand. It might just make a difference.

**Got a friend? Bring them in. Everyone is welcome. We're more than just an Arcade!**

Invision Power Services

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Global Friends Online