2 replies to this topic

#1 Susy

Susy

I brake for furpeoples

• Owner/Admin
  • 1,105 posts
  • LocationA purple planet with chocolate truffle rivers

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:44 PM

Apparently, because of some people finding an exploit in their oh so wonderful system, cash flow has to be redirected (from God only knows where).  So now, when you hit the cashout button, you get "cashout limit has been reached, please try again later".  And you get from owner, "we're working on a new cashout system".  Uh huh!  And from an admin, "please try early in the morning, most people are successful".  Uh huh!

For a site that is CONSTANTLY changing up things, renting referrals now, constant splash pages that say USE YOUR EARNINGS FOR..., and an owner who keeps on saying they've spent enormous amounts of money for upgrading the systems that and I quote, "no one has said thanks for"...my only suggestion would be to take down your advertising of this site, and hold on to your fanny...something's going to hit the fan.

I can't speak for others, but all the ridiculous "additions" that have been put into place over the last couple of years have certainly NOT increased my earnings.  They keep saying it does, but I can't see it.  And now, you can't even get paid in a timely manner without spending all day and all night trying!!

For quite some time now, I've tried early morning, mid morning, early afternoon, mid afternoon, early evening, mid evening, late at night.....NOTHING.  Uh huh!  And I keep seeing people asking over and over WHEN!

Any time a site adds the rented referral system and makes tons of changes that cost a lot of money, things go downhill.  Yet we're told how oh so much better things will be.

Member, advertiser, upgrader...beware.

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale~
Give someone a hug, a smile, a thank you, or a helping hand. It might just make a difference.

**Got a friend? Bring them in. Everyone is welcome. We're more than just an Arcade!**

Invision Power Services

Global Friends Online

#2 mcf

mcf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:03 AM

Oh dear, this doesn't sound good. :sad:

Somehow some of these excuses sound familiar, used by another site I can''t remember the name of now. Such things as, site compromised (hacked), try cashing out early in the morning, new cashout system, ungrateful members, pleas to use earnings at the site, problems with new site features .....

I'm not a member of wordlinks but I recall it being a favourite of some. Sad to hear this is how it is going.

chrisgold.gif

#3 Susy

Susy

I brake for furpeoples

• Owner/Admin
  • 1,105 posts
  • LocationA purple planet with chocolate truffle rivers

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

Sandy, these are excuses used so many times, it's ridiculous.

Now, you see a huge AD SALE banner in the account area, and I noticed a post on their forum replying to yet another member wanting to know why he can't cash out...post was *pushing* the ad sale.  Then, he got a reply.  Same as all the previous posts.  New cashout coming soon.  Yeah right.  Every single NEW idea this owner has pushed out comes with their own set of problems...and it takes MONTHS to make those changes happen.

I just went into the payout screen and saw:

2 payments (one of which was $300) was on the 13th

1 payment of $99 done on the 14th

1 payment of $60 done on the 15th

5 smaller payouts done on the 16th

1 payment of $ 140 done the 17th

And keep seeing their comments, "we're still making payments, just keep hitting the cashout button".  The higher payouts are for their pro members.  A while back, they initiated a "$300 payment limit" rule.

Funny thing, I see some ClixSense members who wait and get payouts of over $1000.  And there's no limit.  And no excuse.  And *IF* there's an issue with payouts at CS, we're informed the moment we login to the site.  WL has typically never really "informed" members until something goes wrong and that's AFTER members start asking questions.  And of course, yet again you get the slightly veiled insults from the owner.  He's always made me gnash my teeth a bit, it's his hmmmm *manner*, how he phrases things...that puts me off.

And yeah, I've been trying to cashout still since original posting and nada, zip, zilch, pffffftttttttttttttttttttt.

They've got a stupid 500 character limit on posting on their forum, so I couldn't actually post much there, I had a very respectful, very concerned post and couldn't push it through and I admit I got a bit frustrated.  Still am, and I couldn't care less whether he likes this or not.  HIs constant NEW AND FUN! ideas are for the most part, ridiculous, and take forever to get going, the innuendoes about ungrateful members, and the outrageous excuses ... been there, done it...and survived.  LOL  Just still makes me want to shake a body.  :angry4:

Of course, the fact that he has made WL as close to a bux site as he can with his oh so wonderful scripts, does make me want to do more than shake a body. :dev2:

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale~
Give someone a hug, a smile, a thank you, or a helping hand. It might just make a difference.

**Got a friend? Bring them in. Everyone is welcome. We're more than just an Arcade!**

Invision Power Services

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Global Friends Online