7 replies to this topic

#1 Susy

Susy

I brake for furpeoples

• Owner/Admin
  • 1,105 posts
  • LocationA purple planet with chocolate truffle rivers

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:25 AM

Ken (techie) will be working sometime this week to upgrade the forum.

If there are any glitches this week, please post them here and we'll check things out.

Thanks,

Susy

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale~
Give someone a hug, a smile, a thank you, or a helping hand. It might just make a difference.

**Got a friend? Bring them in. Everyone is welcome. We're more than just an Arcade!**

Invision Power Services

#2 Susy

Susy

I brake for furpeoples

• Owner/Admin
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

Forum/Arcade/security has been upgraded.  If you notice any glitches, please report here.

Thanks,

Susy

And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale~
Give someone a hug, a smile, a thank you, or a helping hand. It might just make a difference.

**Got a friend? Bring them in. Everyone is welcome. We're more than just an Arcade!**

Invision Power Services

#3 Ken

Ken

Techie

• Techie
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

I did not see anything Boss Lady :arg3:

#4 Liana

Liana

I'm not in the Arcade, really I'm not!

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:06 AM

I dont know if Ken did it or not but.....

in arcade, hitting 'full screen' to play a game now gives me a game in a very small pop-up window.

#5 Susy

Susy

I brake for furpeoples

• Owner/Admin
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:14 AM

ROFL Ken!  Did you break the Arcade??  :couch:  :fingtap: 

Okies Missy Liana, will go schhhhheck it out.  If it's doing same on mine, I'll grab Ken again.  :help2:

Invision Power Services

#6 Susy

Susy

I brake for furpeoples

• Owner/Admin
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:34 AM

Okie dokie, I went through several random games on the list and hit "full screen".  It's all good. 

Just as an FYI, when forums upgrade, they usually have to upgrade the modules (such as the Arcade), also.  Most of the time the creators of each module have to keep up with the latest forum versions so everything runs properly.  Same as the skins.  The PM system.  The login system.  The side bar systems.

One thing might be your cookies, if you never log out.  As a means to check, have you logged out, cleaned cookies/cashe/temp files, rebooted your browser and restarted?  If not, that could be the reason.  It is one reason we ask folks to do those checks.

The other thing could be your own compie needs some updates with Shockwave/Java.  That's basically what these games run on.

Check out a few of these suggestions, and if afterwards you're still getting a small screen, I'll ask Ken to work with you a bit.  He has more knowledge of IPB and it's quirks.  LOL

Invision Power Services

#7 Liana

Liana

I'm not in the Arcade, really I'm not!

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

I think its my computer. Did a pile of updates about the same time as Ken was working here.

#8 Susy

Susy

I brake for furpeoples

• Owner/Admin
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:35 AM

Ah yeah could be.  Did it get straightened out?  Or should I send Ken your way?

Invision Power Services

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Global Friends Online