Komodo

Dragons need love, too!

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Locationfar away

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

WMChristus_zpsc4200caf.jpg?t=1405332465

We had our  thriller yesterday. A soccer thriller between two really great teams. And we won our 4th star !!!!!!!

All of our soccer guys, thank you for our emotions today ! You all are our heroes !

Mario Götze, thank you for this strength goal !

Manuel Neuer, thank you for your golden goal defence. And for hugging our Angie so sweet !!!!

Bastian Schweinsteiger, you live 20 minutes from here, thank you for your Bavarian dragonheart !!!

Today life goes really slow because our nation is very tired. Thank you guys ! 

Global Friends Online

#2 Shadow

Shadow

Owner/Admin

• Owner/Admin
  • 457 posts
  • LocationFrom somewhere between here and now

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

Definitely was a good solid game Komodo. I guess in the end the most consistent side won. Well deserved victory! :clap:

--------------------------------

You gotta do what you gotta do

#3 Komodo

Komodo

Dragons need love, too!

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Locationfar away

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:17 AM

At the beginning of this Worldcup everybody gives his/her tips (private, not for money), which were noticed. And unfortunately not all believed in the German team, they said Spain, Italy, Brazil.

That's a NOGO because of the loyalty!

My tip was: Germany is the winner (of course!) and in the final game is the Netherlands the opponent. And with every played game my tip was more true. LOL (Every dog has its day. LOL)

But at least I had the right trip for the winner team! And with every game was won the loyalty at the renegades came back. Now all here are euphoric and because of the time difference we saw the games at night. In 2 1/2 hours our soccer team will be back at Berlin and there will be a great reception for them with more than half a million people! The biggest party ever.

8 week break for the players and then are the qualification games for the EM (European Mastership)......... 

Edited by Komodo, 15 July 2014 - 05:18 AM.

#4 Komodo

Komodo

Dragons need love, too!

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Locationfar away

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

This is the special aeroplane from Lufthansa for our guys, landed in Berlin before. Lufthansa is called "Fanhansa" and "Siegerflieger" means "winnerflight".

image-725107-galleryV9-vwnv_zpsa69d6ab6.

We all here in Bavaria and in other German states, too, are unconditional fans of FC Bayern München. And more than the half of the WM soccer team are players of FC Bayern München ! The heroes of 2014 Neuer, Götze, Schweinsteiger, Müller etc. are all players of FCB. 

This is my explanation why hold Bavaria is totally crazy this week. And hold Germany afterwards.  :arg3:  :arg3:  :arg3:

#5 Susy

Susy

I brake for furpeoples

• Owner/Admin
  • 1,105 posts
  • LocationA purple planet with chocolate truffle rivers

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

LMAO girl you got enthusiasm, for sure!

BTW post some pix of Bavaria.  I was really young when we went there, I'd love to see what it looks like today.

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale~
Give someone a hug, a smile, a thank you, or a helping hand. It might just make a difference.

**Got a friend? Bring them in. Everyone is welcome. We're more than just an Arcade!**

Invision Power Services

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Global Friends Online