LilPrincess

Watch out world, not giving up!

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

f1ban2.jpg

Since Dave isn't able to run the F1 betting game right now... I offered to Susy and shadow that I can take over the season :smile:   There weren't many playing in the original thread, so I figured that it wouldn't matter too much if I start a new game.   So everyone is starting from 0 points again!   Also I am not completely sure how Dave did the point calculations this year... so I will make up a new point system.   I will post that within the next couple of days... but figured I would get a thread started already so that you can CMI.

The rules are as follows:

1.  This game starts from the GP of Canada on June 8th.

2.  To participate, post CMI (count me in) in this thread.

3.  Before the start of each race, post your predictions for the top 5 drivers of each race.

4.  If you post after the race has already started, or you fail to post... you will not score any points for that race.

5.  You will earn forum points according to the points you win with your bets.  Susy will add those points to your account periodically.

6.  How you earn points will be posted soon!!

Please post your CMI if you want to participate... and to get more players, please advertise and ask your friends to come over and play too! :smile:  You can use the banners below when advertising.   Let's try to get at least a few players to make it more fun :smile:

F1 BANNERS:

http://affiliatesdel...1-betting-2014/

Designed by LilPrincess

http://affiliatesdel...ners/f1ban1.jpg

f1ban1.jpg

Designed by LilPrincess

http://affiliatesdel...ners/f1ban2.jpg

f1ban2.jpg

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some have weird names,
and all are different COLORS.... but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

bask_2.pngchrissilver.gif

#2 Leah

Leah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

CMI

#3 LilPrincess

LilPrincess

Watch out world, not giving up!

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for signing up Leah!  But I don't think it will be any use to play if its just the two of us.  Had some people who said the would play but didn't... so think I'll close the thread.  It was worth the try though :smile:

Let's see if we could get a proper game started next season :thumbsup2:

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some have weird names,
and all are different COLORS.... but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

bask_2.pngchrissilver.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Global Friends Online